Saturday, January 3, 2009

Buy a foreclosure with a Renovation Loan

This year will bring many opportunities for buyers. Buying foreclosures, which are usually distressed properties can be a lucrative investment, but is usually limited to investors with the cash to repair the property. With the FHA 203K loans anyone can purchase a home (at a distressed price) and receive the funds to repair/renovate the house through a FHA lender that offers the 203K program. This is truly a wonderful opportunity for buyers to invest and fix up their own property.

I am dedicating myself to helping interested clients through this procedure. With my help, the buyer will be rewarded with the home of their dreams and these poor abandoned houses will have a life again. It's a win-win for the buyer and the city.

Check out the FHA Website : http://www.fhainfo.com/fha203k.htm

Call me if I can help.

No comments: