Monday, August 25, 2008

Zip Realty

You may have noticed that the Long and Foster Logo is gone from this Blog. Well, it's because I have made a switch to a new brokerage company. I'm now with Zip Realty. You may not have heard of Zip Realty, but it is a publicly traded company that began in California in 1999. According to Realtor Magazine it is #15 in the country in transactions for 2007 and is growing with leaps and bounds. The office here in Richmond celebrated it's 1 year anniversary this August. The website will give you more history of the company.
It is my goal as a Realtor to offer my clients the best experience they can have in buying or selling a home. This includes customer service, marketing and administration services and follow up. Zip Realty has the same goals and puts a network of services along with it. You can receive up to a 20% rebate on the purchase of a new home and save up to 25% commission on the sale of your home. Zip has a 94% customer satisfaction rating. There is an excellent website where you can search homes by different criteria and you are assigned a personal agent to help you with the site and with the purchase/sale of your home. Zip Realty parallels my goals and puts a great website behind it.
So, I am now a better agent for you with Zip Realty. Please call me and I will help you sign on the website or check it out yourself.
Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will give you congratulation for joining of this company,i think you will do more better work in this company as past.