Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Downtown Master Plan

Today, I had the opportunity to hear Rachel Flynn, Director of Community Development speak about the Master Plan for Downtown Richmond. This is the second time I have seen the presentation and I am equally impressed. There are great plans for the revitalization of Downtown including increased utilization of the river, improved transportation, and over all redevelopment. Please review the link of The Master Plan under the Government Tab of this blog to get the full details. This plan needs the support of not only Richmond residents, but also everyone from the counties. Please call/email a city council person with your support. Email addresses are available on the Richmond Website.

I welcome any comments on this topic.

Wythe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog give me the full information about Downtown Richmond,thanks sharing with us.